Thursday, March 12, 2009

March 10 at sea

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 – at sea and it is getting warmer!!
Glorious sunshine and more humidity

I sit out on the balcony and type away! It is absolutely wonderful to gaze out at the sea and I am very surprised to NOT see fishing vessels. Maybe they are on the starboard side of the ship but I doubt it. Did I tell you this trivia?? The largest collection of sea snakes was found 100 miles off the coast of Malaysia. They found a bed of sea snakes 10 feet wide by 60 miles long!!

Most of the morning was consumed with work. We took a computer class, had a nice lunch with friends and then I went to the movies! Mama Mia was playing in the Royal Court Theatre and it was great! A real chick-flick and I left in an upbeat mood.
Dinner was very nice with our table there (usually at least one is missing as there are so many other options for dining). The entertainment was a great flautist, Jennifer Godfrey and the magician, Bob Bizendine. We met quite a few people after the show and ended up talking about our shopping experiences. Very nice night!

“Ships that pass at night are never as nice as nights that pass on a ship.”